In today’s rapidly evolving business environment, having employees with strong communication skills has emerged as a fundamental requirement for an organization’s success. With the rise of remote work, global collaborations, and international teams, the need for workers to express and pitch their ideas clearly and effectively impacts every aspect of an organization, including sales enablement, customer service, leadership, and more.
Teams who communicate effectively in the workplace may see as much as a 25% increase in their productivity – Pumble.com (2021)
More and more organizations are discovering that Artificial Intelligence (AI) combined with expert coaching can help their workers build strong communication skills in less time. Plus, using AI-based video and audio learning platforms is a highly scalable way to deliver training to a large, distributed workforce.
In this webinar, I discussed 5 ways in which AI technologies are reshaping and accelerating the way employees interact, collaborate, and communicate;
- Personalized Learning
- Adaptive Learning Paths
- Automated Feedback
- Content Creation
- Language Processing
When comparing traditional learning methods to video-based training with AI, the traditional methods are often more costly, time-consuming, and difficult to scale. Leveraging AI-based coaching offers quick, personalized feedback to many learners, helping them complete their training more efficiently and profit faster.
Highlighting this, I discussed how video-based learning surmounts the common training challenges of traditional learning methods:
- Engagement and Retention: Maintaining engagement and ensuring knowledge retention is challenging with traditional learning. Video-based training offers interactive, visually engaging, and memorable content that captivates the learners’ attention.
- Personalization and Adaptability: Every learner has a unique learning style. With the help of AI analytics presenting custom feedback and evaluating performance progress, AI-based learning can cater to specific needs.
- Timely Feedback and Assessment: Feedback is crucial for learners to understand their progress and areas of improvement, whereas traditional learning often lags regarding feedback mechanisms. With AI-based learning, learners receive real-time feedback with instant analytics.
- Scaling and Convenience: Traditional training methods can be time-consuming and costly for growing a geographically dispersed workforce. Video-based training provides on-demand access to training content on multiple devices whenever and wherever you want!
Lastly, I showed how our product Rehearsal is the perfect tool to incorporate all the benefits of video-based training with the help of AI, to increase employee communication and other soft skills. With the right platform, combining the scalability of AI with the power of video accelerates communication skill development. Many of our clients were able to achieve remarkable returns on investment with Rehearsal, including Edmunds, 3M, Paychex, Chesterton, and many more!
Missed out on this webinar? Feel free to watch it back below or at the following link!
Want to try out Rehearsal for yourself to see how you can make video-based learning work for your use case? Check out the video walk-through, get a live demo, or if you haven’t had the chance to read our e-book yet, feel free to read it here.
Want to see how our other products use AI to accelerate soft skill development? Check out the links below:
- Accelerate content creation and try the new AI course builder with Lectora®, the most powerful authoring tool. Get a free trial or request a demo.
- Experience immersive virtual reality training on CenarioVR® with AI-generated 360-degree images. Try it free or request a demo.
- Want to enjoy all our AI products on one platform? Check out The Studio to mix and match any combination of VR, games, video-based practice, and traditional eLearning.